Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be received one week before scheduled training. Payment may be made by check or credit card, and an invoice will be issued.
- IFRS Training Team reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a training session. However, should a training session be cancelled or rescheduled, a full refund will be provided, or the participant may choose to apply the credit to another date or course. No other damages or compensation will be paid in the event of course cancellation or rescheduling.
- All rights are reserved on training material provided by IFRS Training Team. No part of any materials may be copied or used in any form without the express prior written permission of IFRS Training Team.
- While we strive to ensure the accuracy of our course materials and presentations, IFRS Training Team does not accept responsibility for any loss resulting from reliance on information provided during the training.
- For on site training, we will work with you to schedule mutually convenient dates. Should you need to reschedule, one week's notice is required. We will make every effort to accommodate date changes and work with your schedule.